Wednesday, July 23, 2008

um.....riiiiiiight.

Not sure what I did to the HTMP in the last post to make it turn black at the beginning.  In fact: if anyone knows how to imbed a picture in the middle of the text, please tell me.  The way I've been doing it, I upload pictures and they appear at the top, so I have to cut and paste the HTML lower; that's how the black text thing happened.  Also, because I have no idea what I'm doing and shouldn't be allowed on the internet without supervision.

Help, anyone?

1 comment:

Kate Croft said...

You shouldn't have to futz with the html - just select the picture and either drag it or copy-cut-paste it elsewhere in the post (I believe internet explorer lets you drag, but firefox makes you copy-paste). You can also fix the black-text problem by selecting the affected text and changing the text color to white.

In general, I'm pretty good with blogger, so if you have any other questions, let me know!