Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Adventures in Grading: part epic punishment.

Picture Diary
by Polly


Today my family sat on the sofa.  We watched on TV.  It was very fun.  I was looking for it many hours.  I watched and watched.  Then my father came with my younger brother.  I said that I had to watch on TV.  My mother was angry to me.  "Polly, you must be nice to your father!"  I was so scared.  I had to go out of the house.  I walked slowly outside.  Tac... Tac... Tac...  I cried and thought, 'I don't know how to do.'  2 minutes went by.  I jumped 5 times on the ground.  My nose was cold, and my ears were cold too.  I wanted to go in.  Soon the door was opened and my mother said that I could come in to the house.  I was so sad in that time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh No, making someone stay out in the cold for punishment until they have to jump 5 times to stay warm is cruel and definitely unusual. Count your blessings.