Thursday, November 20, 2008

BILLY JOEL CONCERT AAAAAH!!!!!!!

On Saturday, I went to see Billy Joel in Seoul.  It was EPIC.  And I really should type out the whole story for y'all, but honestly, I don't feel like it.  Sorry!  HOWEVER, I put up pictures on facebook and captioned them copiously, so you should check out that album.  You can look at the pictures even if you don't have a facebook account.  I hope you'll go check them out!  It truly was an amazing experience, and I have some really fun pictures from it.


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

Anonymous said...

Those were amazing pictures. What kind of camera does Deanna have? Or is it just that she was not jumping up and down yelling Billy Joel AAAHHH!?

Anonymous said...

Did you celebrate Thanksgiving today?

Unknown said...

You need to update for REALZIES.

flurguip. maybe best new word EVER.

Anonymous said...

helllooooooo, are you still alive? Margaret my word was asinsoll. Is that like a shoe liner for your butt?