Monday, November 3, 2008

Adventures in Grading, part Creep-tastic

Picture Diary
by Polly

Today I washed my mother's feet.First I'd like to wash my younger brother's feet, but my mom said "Polly, please wash my feet."  I didn't want to do it but I did it.  My mother's feet feet were beautiful but too big.  I want to have big and beautiful feet as my mother.  I will drink milk and do exercise to be like my mother's feet.  I want to go to the park after my feet are changed.I also want to swim in the river after my feet are big!



What the poo?!  I showed this to Kyle, who was seriously disturbed by it.  I pointed out that this was probably part of a foot-washing ceremony at church, but then Kyle noted that the picture that goes with the journal is definitely of a bathroom, complete with toothbrushes and a shower.  So Polly indeed seems to have been required to wash her mother and brother's feet.  But hey....if she's lucky, at least she'll end up with giant flipper feet when she's grown up!

....?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she couldn't remember how to spell thighs.