Thursday, August 14, 2008

Korean kids say the darndest things!

My first morning class is adorable.

After me they have Jake Teacher (known aliases: Roommate Jake, Jake Who Grew Up Only Four Miles from Me but Whom I Didn't Know Until Korea). In Jake's class, they've been learning how to write letters. Jake was just grading some of their assignments, and he read a couple to me. And....y'all. THESE KIDS ARE AMAZING. Have I mentioned that? Here are my favorites.



August 8th

Dear Jake,
I am writing this letter because you are great teacher. You are sick today. Why are you sick? Because of James or Jason? Don't be angry. I will make you happy. Have a nice day ~ [heart!]
I like you ~ [heart!]

Sincerely
Angela

(Those are Angela and James. HOW CUTE ARE THEY?)

Dear Goldilocks

Goldilocks I think you are bad child. you brake little bears chair and you mess mother bear and father bear bed. you have to good to your baby or your friend. ok? you are so bed. you have to promise me.

Good-bye

Stephanie

[Stephanie is the monkey-faced one in the first picture]

Dear Goldilocks,

I'm writing this letter because I am not happy with you. you messed three bears all things. you are so so so bad. How come??? You doesn't asked someone??

I said that's bad thing.

You have to respect someone's things. you have to learn this. Ok? ok? I want to make you better then that.

Good-Bye

Christine

[back right, pink shirt]

Christine, hon...you can't fight people's battles for them! Goldilocks will NEVER CHANGE. You need to cut her out of your life! :c)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Mail that Stephanie girl to me right now..

Lori said...

I knooow! Stephanie is ridiculously cute. She also looooooves Lori Teacher. (Girl has good taste.)

Amanda said...

You had James and Angela in your intensives? They were 2 of my preschoolers last year lol.

-Amanda-