Friday, July 10, 2009

A snake got loose in COEX!

I asked some of my second-grade students to write a story about a snake getting loose in COEX, the giant underground mall near our neighborhood.  This is what Luna came up with for the second part of her story--with all the cute mistakes intact, of course!


I am glad to see you again. Now I am anaconda!  I still live in COEX.COEX is good place. But still everyone run away from me.  Thousands of people tried to catch me, but their fear is more bigger then thinking of catching me.  So, I am, living behind cloths store.  Soon, someone see me.  He was frozn like ice. After four hour, he called 119.  [119 is the emergency police number in Korea, like 911 in the US.]  After all, many people was frozn like ice.  So I slithered and wiggled slowly.  I went to the aquarium.  One crazy shark (the biggest shark) came out from the aqurium.  I was 12mt, so I ate it.  [I have no idea what "12mt" is--maybe 12 meters long?]  It was very tasty.  I want to be free.  I will be free!

I have been free!  My wish is cometrue!  Someone gave me a house like jungle.  I love this place.  Because everyone likes me.  Execpt, one person.  He is police.  Every day police chase me.  He chase me because when he catch me, he hate snake.  So I went to the theater.  Movie was starting now.  The name of the movie is 'The little mermaid.'  I was looking for Lori.  Soon, I saw Christine [another student in the class].  The next person I see, he was Jimmy!  But Jimmy couldn't seeme because there was a lot of people.  I found Justin to!  I went to justin.  Soon, he numbed and scream like frog.  He said, "It is boa constrictor!"  Justin knows I'm boa constrictor.  But true is I'm anaconda!  Ha,Ha,Ha!

3 comments:

Mattypants said...

Very cute.

P.S. How much longer will you be in Korea? Probably I would know this and the life-sustaining answers to many other questions if I were on Facebook, but, alas.

Becca said...

I esp. like the commas between HaHaHa. It's enjoyable. And so is Mattypants.

Daddoshmo said...

Anaconda stories beat Boa Constrictor stories every time. Not even close.