Friday, May 29, 2009

One more time: "awww!" (But for another reason...)

Title: My grandfather died
(a picture diary)
by Dannypants [once again, the last part was appended by me!]

Today my grandfather died.  So we went to a funeral hall.  This is how grandfather died.  First, he is 95 years old.  Second, he is sick.  Third, he is died.  I'm so sad.  That mean I can't meet him anymore.  I thought in sky country My grandfather will be okay.  And he is very old.  (Not that Julian's grandmother.  She is 97 years old!)  Do you think my grandfather will be okay in sky country?

2 comments:

Nomarella said...

I definitely this his grandfather will be okay in sky country. Tell me to ask around for Grammyfants - she is very old too, but not that Julian's grandmother.

Daddoshmo said...

Yeah, I'm thinking grandfather will be OK. That Sky Country is reputed to be a pretty cool place. Unlike the Un-Sky country which isn't quite so "cool".