Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Teacher's pet or domestic slave?

Dear, sweet Andy--one of the kids in my Monday/Wednesday/Friday first grade class--once wrote his weekly "picture diary" about helping his mom clear the table and wash dishes after dinner.  I told him it was really nice of him to help out his mom like that.

That was about two months ago.  Since then, all of Andy's picture diaries have involved manual labor and the sheer glee it brings him.  I figure either he's kissing up to me because of my erstwhile praise....or he's a modern-day Cinderella.  Or Cinderfeller.


Picture Diary
Andy,   12/12/08

After I finished my homework I fold the laundry.  I fold the towel, underwear and panties.  It was very fun.



No laundry-folding until you finish your homework, and I MEAN IT!

5 comments:

Nomarella said...

I like that your first graders know the word "panties." What the crap are you teaching them?

Also my verification word is "suntmen." You should teach THAT to your Koree-wahs.

Nomarella said...

Ooooo now it says "nunbo." Whee!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for finally updating, hobaig! HONATICK

Anonymous said...

Sounds like this kid is developing a lingerie fetish. Panties fill him with glee huh? Oh, and I win with PALWOOPL!

Unknown said...

Also, are you gonna post about your DMZ trip or what??? stersua