Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"These kids today," declares kid

I have a hunch that Ann has been listening to lots of grumbling adults lately.  What do you think?  Submitted into evidence: her picture diary from this past weekend.  :c)


Title: About Leonardo da vinci

Leo borned in 1452.  He lived in Italy.  He was an artist, an inventor, a mathematician, a scientist, and a psychologist.  He drew 'MonaLisa' and 'the Last supper.'  And he invented an airplane, a helicopter and lots of farming muchines and weapons.  why aren't a person like Leo today?  Long time ago, there wasn't computer and internet games.  But, today lots of students play computer games or internet.  I want students don't play and study hard and become a famous person like Leo.


Incidentally, I'm super-impressed by Ann's writing.  To show you the contrast, here's the picture diary of one of her classmates:

Title: Today teacher give test paper.

Today teacher give test paper.  The test is very difficult.  I hundred is math and Korean.  I don't like souial studies.  Because It is very difficult.  But science is commonness.  In my class everyone didn't had a hundred.

2 comments:

Nomarella said...

SO FREAKING CUTE!!! How old are these kids? And I TOTALLY agree with Ann - has she taught middle school chorus anytime recently? Because it sure sounds like she has. Like Ann, I just wish my kids could just invent muchines and be famous person.

Anonymous said...

Lori, you must be so proud to have reached her through a new language. Now, that's job satisfaction that is even better than cash! This had to be an AH-HA moment for you. Hugs, Sunshine